7th November 2014, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Top core communication companies in Bangalore for BE final year training?

Which are the core communication companies in Bangalore, which offers training project in their company for the final year BE students?

Related Questions:
22nd November 2014, 06:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top core communication companies in Bangalore for BE final year training?

There are various companies in Bangalore for different branches of engineering in order to pursue training courses. It is known as the IT hub of India and hence mostly consists of IT companies. However, communication companies are also present wherein you can do your final year BE training and projects. Since most of the mobile communication companies in the private sector do not undertake such training especially from freshers, so you need to opt for other communication companies like :-

- MTNL
- BSNL
- Ericsson
- Mahindra Comviva
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?