1st February 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Training company in Rajasthan for ECE?

I am student of b.tech 3rd year ece branch, i want to do training, so please about me who provide training company in rajasthan. Providing Training company

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training from a reputed company? I am pursuing B.Tech degree in ECE branch
  2. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  3. Which companies provide summer training in Rajasthan for B.Tech ECe students?
  4. Which company should I choose for doing 6 months training during B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  5. Which is the implant training company for ECE in Madhurai?
  6. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  7. Is ECE necessary for extra training to get placed in a company?
  8. How to do training in telecom company while in 3nd year ECE? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  10. Top companies which consider ECE students for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Areas for inplant training for ECE 2nd year?
  12. List of the companies along with their contact details and address, offering software training in Hyderabad for ECE students?
  13. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  14. Best company for 6 months training in Chandigarh? Is there any center of BHEL company in Chandigarh?
  15. How may I do summer training after completing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  16. List of ECE company which provide 6 months internship training for B.Tech?
  17. Benefits of training while in B.Tech ECE 2nd year? Companies in Uttarkhand where I can do training?
  18. Names of the companies providing training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
23rd February 2014, 10:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training company in Rajasthan for ECE?

The world has changed a lot and the professional world has undergone a drastic change. Now the companies are looking forward to extra qualifications in the candidate's profile apart from the main course of study. Hence training and internships have become very important.

It is good that you are looking forward to training. However, you must remember that the major job opportunities lies in the hand of IT companies. The job in the core sector is very less and it is possible after cracking entrance tests where competition is very high. SO, it will be better if you undertake training in the IT field. You should take training in any of the below course since they are in high demand. You should go for global certifications by giving exams under Microsoft, Oracle, etc.
- ASP .Net
- Java
- C#
- Data Structure and DBMS

There are various companies which give training in the electronics and telecom field as well as software field. You can do training in :-
- Hp
- BSNL
- CTTC
- HCL
- NIIT
- Power and Steel Plants
- PSUs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?