7th February 2014, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Questions asked by IT companies during internship interview process?

sir, i just need few questions that may be asked in IT companies during the interview process. I also need the details about the way to answers those question

Related Questions:
  1. What is the Interview Process for ISRO? What type of questions are asked?
  2. What is the interview process for IT companies?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  4. Procedure of selection of IBPS clerk after qualifying exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI?
  6. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  7. Placement question papers of Infosys and TCS
  8. List of Questions to prepare for Interview for Bank PO positions being a candidate having cleared Bank PO Written Exam?
  9. List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies?
  10. What type of questions are asked in an aptitude test?
  11. Commonly asked PO interview questions?
  12. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  13. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
  14. What type of questions will be asked in IBPS PO written exam?
  15. What is the pattern of interview of DFO(T)? What kind of questions are asked?
  16. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  17. In which all companies I can apply having done internship in IBM and FMS-Delhi?
  18. List of Interview Questions asked for the position of IT Officer in a Bank?
23rd February 2014, 10:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Questions asked by IT companies during internship interview process?

Preparation for the interview round is extremely important to succeed in it. The question asked varies from person to person and from company to company. First of all, your resume will be evaluated and the first set of questions will be based on that. The answers given by you will decide the path of rest of the interview and the upcoming questions. You need to have a clear knowledge about the training and internships which you had undertaken during the course of study.

For sample questions and their answers, Click Here .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?