21st May 2015, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Training procedure in Tata Motors after B.Tech in Mechanical?

dear sir,
Im a student of b.tech ME 3rd yr.
And i want to accomplish my summer training in Tata motors. So i want to know the procedure how to apply in this company for my traininh. Plzz kindly provide me any links or contact number related to d same.
So that i could complete my training
I wll be highly obeliged u.
Thank u.
My email id is that.
[email protected]
And contact no.

21st May 2015, 02:11 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training procedure in Tata Motors after B.Tech in Mechanical?

For getting trained in TATA motors you will have to submit SOP(Statement Of Purpose) and you have to go for written bond by your college authority and TPO.

The procedure to apply for training procedure under TATA motors are given below.

Go to the official site of TATA motors. Then click on Careers. A new page will open,click on Join us. Under this click on Students & Graduates. Now click on Search & apply. Under this section, enter your detail at provided place. Click on Submit button.

However, you will not be trained alone, you will have to go with a group.
21st May 2015, 05:02 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Training procedure in Tata Motors after B.Tech in Mechanical?

For getting yourself enrolled for Summer Training in Tata Motors, you need to follow certain steps mentioned below;

> Contact the concerned branch of Tata Motors, you wish to get yourself enrolled into.

> After that you will probably have a discussion, sort of interview type with the HR Manager of that branch.

> After having completed with the interview or discussion as you can say, you need to then know more about the opportunities and minute details for your own convenience.

> After that you need to do as directed by the concerned officer and submit the application form before the stipulated date.

> Report at the specified venue on the commencement date at the specified time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?