2nd February 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year

respected sir i am a student of mechanical engineering third year i have to do training in tata motors... please tell me procedure to apply and whole details on my email id [email protected] thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in TATA motors?
  2. Procedure of training and job at Tata Motors Gujarat?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure of training in Tata Motors for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am a student of B.Tech mechanical engineering
  7. Training in Tata Motors at Sanand plant Gujarat?
  8. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Internship/Industrial training in TATA motors for 2nd year students Mechanical engineering student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in Tata Motors, Pune for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  13. What is the procedure for application for training/internship in Tata motors
  14. Is there any recruitment available in Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  15. How to do intenrship in TATA motors? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  16. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  17. How to do summer training in Tata Motors? I am studying B.Tech Mechanical branch in 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
13th May 2013, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year

Are any percentage criteria for summer training in tata motor
17th November 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of mechanical engineering 3rd year

How to do training in Tata Moters. I am a student of mechanical 4th year.
Respectde sir,
I am a student of mechanical engineering 4th year. I have to do training in tata moters....
Pleas tell me procedure to apply an whole details an my email id [email protected]
Thankyou sir
18th March 2014, 03:35 PM
sonu.chouhan

respected sir i am a student of mechanical engineering third year i have to do training in tata motors... please tell me procedure to apply and whole details on my email id [email protected] thankyou[/QUOTE]
22nd March 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir i am student of mechanical engineering 3rd year i have to do training in TATA Motors.
Please tell me procedure to apply and whole details on my email id [email protected].
Thankyou......
31st March 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I AM RATAN SAMANTA, I AM 3RD YER STUDENT OF ME I WANT TO TREANING WITH TATA MOTERS .HOW IT IS POSSIBLE
21st May 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have passed 10th S.S.C by 60%, now i am doing 12th science(P.C.M), so i want to do mechanical engineering in TATA Motors after 12th, how can i apply please inform at my email id [email protected]
Thank you.....
17th June 2015, 05:39 PM
ansari akram

Post Re: How to do training in Tata Motors? I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering 3rd year

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3132227]respected sir i am a student of mechanical engineering third year i have to do training in tata motors... please tell me procedure to apply and whole details on my email [email protected]
14th April 2016, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am Ankit student of diploma mechanical engineering 4th sem. Please tell me the best companies for industrial training of 4 weeks
16th April 2017, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am vishal kumar student of diploma 2nd year mechanical engineering from kc engineering college of information technology (NSR) punjab
Please tell me the procedure to do training in NTPC
45 day in muzaffarpur...
Waiting for your reply
8210354105 please call sir...
6th July 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Under what grounds extension in the specified period of training is permitted?
24th November 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam, I am Tanmayi Sunil Melavanki. I am a third year mechanical engineering student. I want to do training with Tata motors. Can I know the procedure for the same.
E-mail :- [email protected]
31st December 2018, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am student of b.tech mechanical engineering completed now so I want joint in tata motor jamshedpur for based on internship training of 6 month so I say you respectably sir please understand my situation if you have any information related to my internship training please send on my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?