25th July 2016, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

What is Alternative Language Training? Contents and scope of this Training?

I came to know about Alternative Language course. I didn't get much more information about this course. Kindly tell me what is this Alternative Language Training course? And tell me about its contents and scope. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  2. Which language should I choose for summer training after 2nd year of engineering from CSE branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which language to opt for ASP.NET or JAVA? Which is best for training institution and IT companies?
  4. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies providing industrial training in C language?
  6. Type of training at ISRO after getting call letter? 1 year training in ISRO will give experience of a year?
  7. ASP.NET Language Training for 6 months in UK for MCA postgraduate?
  8. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  9. Is it necessary to do Summer Training to get placement for B.Tech(CSE) student? Can I do Training in Programming Language instead of Summer Training?
  10. Training programs of short period which pays for training?
  11. List few job oriented courses in Kerala after vocational higher secondary completion?
  12. Training from L&T for a month?
  13. Internship training for MCA student is possible? Scope after doing training?
  14. Scope of job opportunities after D.Ed training after completing BA?
  15. Scope of IT branch training in Bokaro Steel Plant? What is the procedure for doing training in BSP?
  16. Is it possible to get permanent jobs in ISRO after the completion of training in ISRO?
  17. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  18. Which companies offers summer training in Java?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?