4th April 2015, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of doing Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am studying in B.Tech(CSE) in 3rd year.
I want to know that doing Internship is really
important? If yes then tell me the benefits.
Waiting for your reply.

8th April 2015, 12:43 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the benefits of doing Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

An Internship provides direct experience of working in a particular role in a reputed companies which offers internships. The students who are for internships will get the following benefits.

Benefits of Doing Internships:

* They will get practical Knowledge about how things work in the industry.

* It add weight to your resume.

* The students will get a platform to implement what they had studied in the college.

* They will get to know the latest technologies and best practices used in real world projects.
11th April 2015, 02:53 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: What are the benefits of doing Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Benefits of doing internships for B. TECH (CSE) students:
1. The internship provides direct experience of working in an industry in a particular role of particular industries.
2. From the internship, we can gain a practical knowledge.
3. It will add a weight to your resume and also provide a platform to your college studies.
4. From the internship you can know the latest technologies in the modern world and the working of thus technologies.
12th April 2015, 04:47 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: What are the benefits of doing Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying in B.Tech(CSE) in 3rd year.
I want to know that doing Internship is really
important? If yes then tell me the benefits.
Waiting for your reply.

Yes, doing Internship is really beneficial for the Student if they want to make their carrier in the industry in which they are doing the Internship program. S doing internship gives the student the real world job exposure so that they can work in the Industry. Even, if you have internship certificate with you then it will be easy for you to apply for any job. As well as you will get more preference then any other candidate in the industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?