16th January 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

Sir
i am studying btech 3rd year mechanical
engineering i want to do internship in drdo
but i dont know how to do internship.........
kindly let me know how can i apply.....

Related Questions:
  1. DRDO internship application procedure?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  5. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  6. Is it possible for computer science and engineering students to get admission in DRDO? How to apply for internship there?
  7. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
  9. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  11. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  16. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  17. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  18. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
29th July 2015, 10:08 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

Just follow the following procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student :

First of all get a recommendation letter from the Head of Department of your college and send it to the DRDO LAB Director along with your updated resume.
Also send your course details and structure along with your documents.
After reviewing your application the DRDO will send a return mail or fax to your college along with the permission letter.
2nd August 2015, 11:35 AM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?

For getting training in DRDO you need to contact to the director of that lab in which you want to get training.As the director is only Authorize one for providing industrial training in that company.For this you have to-

1-Make your bio-data in proper manner in which you have to mention your recent projects in which you have work.
2-After that you have to mail it to the direct mail id .

The detail of the mail id of the director in which you want to get training in lab is given in its official website of DRDO.(www.drdo.gov.in)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?