30th May 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

What does good companies want from students while on an internship?

Myself Ashwini vishwakarma i am pursuing B.Tech in CSE 3rd year at SGI college under KUK university. I want to do internship/industrial training in any good company in Pune. So, what does companies want from us while on internship?

Thank u

Related Questions:
  1. What does good companies want from students while on an internship? -- [New]
  2. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the prospects for CSE students to do internship? Which are the good companies offering internship in Hyderabad
  4. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  5. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  6. Internship options in Pune for 5th semester MCA students?
  7. List of companies offering internship for MBA HR students?
  8. List of companies offering Internship for 2nd year CSE students?
  9. List of companies in India which provides internship for 3rd year engineering students?
  10. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  11. Which companies offer internship for first year B.E. students?
  12. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  13. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  14. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  15. What should I do to get an internship in good company in Bangalore?
  16. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  17. Where to get internship in Hyderabad for MCA students?
  18. Time and procedure for summer internship for 2nd year students of B.Tech in Electrical engineering?
31st May 2016, 10:48 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What does good companies want from students while on an internship?

Its good to pursue internship from any well reputed company. You will learn practical aspects of your core field during your training period.
You simply have to submit your application in the training cell or HRD section of the company. Most of the companies demand for a No Objection Certificate from their trainees. Its good if you submit a recommendation latter from your institute's "training and placement cell". If the concern authority approves your application then you can start your internship in that company.
1st June 2016, 01:23 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What does good companies want from students while on an internship?

Expectations of companies during internship :-

- Work as per the guidelines given by the company.
- Complete the assigned task within the time limit given.
- Be a quick learner and follow the business etiquette and process flow of the concerned project.
- 100% attendance during the internship period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?