27th February 2016, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get an internship in good company in Bangalore?

I have completed my first year MBA finance from Kerala and looking for 2-3 months internship at Bangalore - It would be appreciated if you know any companies taking students for the internship at BANAGLORE -

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in Bangalore? I am pursuing MBA in IIPM Bangalore
  2. List of company names in Bangalore which can provide internship for B.Tech students? -- [New]
  3. Criteria to do internship in a company while doing Mechanical Engineering? Date of start of internship? List of good companies in Bangalore and Rajasthan?
  4. List of core companies in Bangalore which are good for internship?
  5. List of the companies in Bangalore to do internship?
  6. Details about internship at Bosch in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Companies offering Internship related to Marketing for MBA 3rd semester candidate in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I do Internship in any reputed company being a MBA candidate of IIBS College, Bangalore?
  9. Construction companies in Bangalore offering Internship during winter vacations for Civil students?
  10. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  11. Details about internship in HAL Bangalore?
  12. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  13. Is it required to pay some money to the company if we wanted to do internship?
  14. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  16. IT companies offering 6 months Internship to ECE graduate in Bangalore?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  18. How can I get internship to study B.E in PESIT Bangalore?
1st April 2016, 12:53 AM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get an internship in good company in Bangalore?

There are many companies available in Banglore and if you are looking for internship it is the great place to have. 2-3months internships are offered in a very less number of companies and find the apt company and get it .
3rd April 2016, 06:16 PM
Quantum reply

Default Re: What should I do to get an internship in good company in Bangalore?

For getting internship in good companies in Bangalore you had to-

# Have a deep knowledge in your core subjects so that at a time of interview you can answer it well.

# You should also have good communication skills and fluent in English so that you can easily deal with there question well.

# Go through the various company in Bangalore and submit your CV for getting internship if you where short-listed then they will call you for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?