18th May 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Internship related to Finance in Pune for MBA candidate of Pune University?

Hello,
I am pursing MBA from Pune University.
So, I am searching for an Internship program
which must be related to Finance anywhere in Pune.
Kindly suggest me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of MBA colleges related to Pune university having fee structure less than 2 lakhs?
  2. What are the opportunities for Finance student to do internship?
  3. Which entrance exam is required for MBA in finance from Pune University
  4. Procedure to do Internship in Tata Motors being a candidate of MBA course from Pune University?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tilak Ayurved College, Pune for B.A.M.S doctor?
  6. List of Companies in Pune that provides Summer Internship of 45 days to MBA student?
  7. Internship opportunities of few months for Computer engineer in Pune?
  8. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  9. Information about the summer internships in MBA finance in Pune or Raipur? I am pursuing MBA 2nd Sem from Pune University
  10. Which is the best college in Pune among the following?
  11. Information about Law Internship in Pune
  12. How to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune? I am a electronics and telecommunication branch student of AIT, Pune University
  13. Internship from a good ENTC company in Pune
  14. Any internship opportunities in Pune for 3rd year students?
  15. Software Testing companies which offer Internship to B.Tech candidate in Pune?
  16. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of IT companies providing MCA internship in Pune for on JAVA
  18. How to apply for internship in Tata motors or in telco companies in Pune? What is the criteria for applying internship?
22nd May 2015, 01:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship related to Finance in Pune for MBA candidate of Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am pursing MBA from Pune University.
So, I am searching for an Internship program
which must be related to Finance anywhere in Pune.
Kindly suggest me. Thank you!
List of the companies for finance in Pune for MBA course:-

CNC WEB WORLD
Pune - Pimpri-Chinchwad
Address: C2, Brahma estate office, no. 21 first floor, Pune NIBM Junction, Kondhwa, Pune-411048

IIHT-Chakan
Pune - Bhosari
Address: IIHT ,3rd Floor,Gokhale Plaza,Opp.PCMC Auditorium-411033 Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra

Blend InfoTech
Pune - Chinchwad East
Address: A3-1st Floor, Sunehara Plaza Ganesh Nagar, Opp Ganesh Mandir, Dange Chowk, Thergown Chinchwad East Pune-411033

Sandat Web Solution Services
Address: Office No. 401, Pokale Patil Heights, Near Lijjat Papad Company, Maruti Mandir, Dhayari Sinhgad Road Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?