18th March 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria asked by Tata for doing internship?

I am Pramod kumar of Industrial Engineering & Management 2nd year...
I want to do summer internship in tata.
Kindly tell me how can i apply? What would be the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in Tata? Can you please guide me with the complete details?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  2. How to apply for internship in software MNCs? What are the eligibility criteria?
  3. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  4. Best are to do internship project in Finance? How to get an opportunity to do internship in Tata Motors?
  5. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  6. Can I get a paid training at Tata Notors or any other Tata group company?
  7. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get summer internship in Tata Motors? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When the notification of Summer Internship will be release by Tata Motors, Hyderabad? Eligibility to apply for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
  11. How to do internship from Tata Steel or SAIL? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What rank I have to achieve in B.Tech to apply for Internship in Tata Steel? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure of internship at Tata Motors? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details and procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply for internship in Tata Motors? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for Internship in Siemens/Tata Motors being an IIT student?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur? -- [New]
  18. When the notification for Internship will be released by Tata Motors? How much fee they will charge?
12th January 2018, 10:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria asked by Tata for doing internship?

In order to apply for internship in Tata, you should have completed at least 2nd or 3rd year of your bachelor's degree course from a recognized college/university. You should have scored good in all the semesters. You should not have any pending backlogs and long educational gaps will not be entertained. You should have good technical and computer knowledge. You must have have a pleasing personality and good communication skills. You can directly visit the HR department of the company and request the admin department to guide you in order to apply for internship. They will help you out regarding the application process and you have to follow their instructions carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?