29th December 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the internship opportunities in Pune for ECE students?

What are the internship opportunities in Pune for entc students? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. What are the internship opportunities in Pune for ECE students? Thanking you.

29th December 2015, 02:35 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: What are the internship opportunities in Pune for ECE students?

There is less internship opportunities in Pune for ECE students as Pune is mostly IT City. If you want to have internship then i will suggest you to go to Hyderabad, as most of the training as well as internship institute are established in Hyderabad.

Most of the college student approach for Hyderabad for their internship training.
Especially EC students. Even training course fee is also very less in Hyderabad.
29th December 2015, 10:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are many internship opportunities for ECE students in Pune since Pune accommodates many companies in Electronics and IT industry. Apart from this, there are many online internships available in various web-based companies. You can upload profile in the leading internship portals to avail regular updates of various internship opportunities. The trending internship portals are letsintern, internshala, twenty19, etc. Apart from this, you can pursue internship in :-

- PSUs
- Electronic Companies like Sankalp Semiconductor, National Semiconductor, etc.
- IT companies
- Telecom Companies like BSNL, Airtel, etc.
17th December 2020, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the internship opportunities in vizag for biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?