8th May 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?

Sir,

I am studying 2nd year ece in vit university and willing to do internship this summer.so i would like to know the best companies offering internship and also the procedure of getting into it .

Please send me all the details soon.

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any internship for ECE students in Hyderabad? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  2. Any internship opportunities in Pune for 3rd year students?
  3. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  4. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  5. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  6. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 2nd year candidate in Chennai? Procedure to join?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  10. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mysore for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. Whether reputed company provides internship to 2nd year students also?
  14. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL?
  15. How to do internship in BSNL while studying ECE in 2nd year
  16. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  17. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  18. Companies and procedure for internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
9th May 2015, 01:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward to internship opportunities right from the second year of engineering. However, it is quite difficult to get internship opportunity in the second year of engineering. This is because the companies prefer third and fourth year students and the second year students do not have adequate knowledge of their domain and professional experience. So the best option for you will be go for training course in a professional organization this year and in the third year go for internship. You can find opportunities in :-

- PSUs : You need to contact personally via off-line mode since most of the PSUs do not have online provision of application.
- BSNL : You can download the application form from its official training website.
- Doordarshan, Indian Railways, All-India Radio, Metro Railways : You need to apply via offline mode.
- IT companies : Eg- HCL, HP, Globsyn, IBM, etc. You can apply online by visiting their educational portals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?