25th January 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities for Finance student to do internship?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am shreedhar gaire studying MBA from university of pune. I successfully completed my first year with finance specialization. Now it is time of doing internship and learning real practical job environment so i would like to request you that if there is any opportunities for internship to finance student please inform me.i will follow all the process accordingly.
i wish to your positive response.

16th May 2017, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities for Finance student to do internship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I am shreedhar gaire studying MBA from university of pune. I successfully completed my first year with finance specialization. Now it is time of doing internship and learning real practical job environment so i would like to request you that if there is any opportunities for internship to finance student please inform me.i will follow all the process accordingly.
i wish to your positive response.

Finance students can do internships in banks, equity research, financial market trading strategy, financial accounting analysis, tax consultancies, financial modeling, investment banking, audit, taxation etc. Many numbers of companies from various fields offering internships for finance students. Some of the companies offering internships for finance student are given below;

McDonald’s India - Official Website

Valeo India - Official Website

Den Networks - Official Website

Thomson Reuters - Official Website

MSS Securities Pvt. Ltd - Official Website

Indian Wealth Management - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?