31st December 2010, 04:33 AM
ankit395

Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?

i am currently a 3 year student of btech(civil). have to apply for summer internship in iit. whats the procedure and number students they take for internship??

Related Questions:
  1. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  3. Where to get the applications to apply for summer internship in L&T?
  4. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  5. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT? Number of students do Internship in IIT?
  7. What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  9. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  11. When IIT will offer Internship program to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year students? Procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to do an Internship in L&T for Civil 3rd year student?
  13. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for BHEL summer internship when doing 3rd year B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  15. Need procedure detail for applying for Summer Internship in Railway?
  16. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  18. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in DMRC?
17th March 2011, 02:16 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?

Dear friend yes you can apply in IIT for summer internship..........

but if your %age is good then you can surely apply for summer internship in IIT..

Because IIT is very good for summer internship in India..............

you first make one letter from your college and send that letter in IIT.........

If your marks is good then you can do surely training in IIT...............

Because there is seat is fixed and they select on the basis of marks...........

that's why you should send letter immediately..................
28th March 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?

this letter contain our resume?
16th August 2011, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?

and what if my percentage is average like in 60s..?? :P
8th January 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

sir how much cgpa should we have to apply for summer internship at iit roorkee
8th January 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir how much cgpa must we possess for summer internship at iit roorkee
8th January 2012, 09:56 PM

sir
how much cgpa should we have at the end of 2nd year for summer internship at iit roorkee
14th March 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year student doing civil in pune university want to do internship in my field related structure so which company can i get internship?
8th November 2012, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of jadavpur university in civil engineering stream in 2nd yr. My CGPA is avg......82%. Can I apply for the internship at iit kgp???
10th October 2013, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I am a third year student doing btech civil in VNIT,nagpur.Sir my cgpa is 8.05.Can I apply for the internship??
31st March 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

when will the list of selected candidates will apper for the training program for the b.tech biotechnology 2014
8th April 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i m interested to do internship training in l&t chennai or bangalore ...
can any1 send me the details that what are the procedure to apply...
please any1 help me...i want 2 knw what is civil enginerering perfectly...
please send details to my mail id :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?