24th January 2023, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for internship for BDS in PGMIER?

28th January 2023, 08:18 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for internship for BDS in PGMIER?

Candidate may send the documents through via email the email address is pgimer. @gmail.com. Open the spot for applying for internship at Chandigarh PGI PGMIER. The candidate can also apply for the internship by filling the application form that is available on the official website of the company.
29th January 2023, 07:47 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for internship for BDS in PGMIER:-

You can visit the official website of the institute and send your resume at the email ID of the respective professor under whom you wish to intern.
Get a reference letter from your college and send it with a cover letter to the professor incharge of the institute. They will call you according to your eligibility and the seats available.
31st January 2023, 09:24 AM
Sona_kshi
Banned

The time of sending application for internship candidate has to complete at least second year of Bachelor of physiotherapy course. The candidate should have the knowledge of English proficiency. You should not have any pending backlog when the candidates are applying for the internship and have good knowledge about his or her subject. Candidate may send the documents through via email the email address is [email protected].

First of all you have to visit the official website of PGI Chandigarh. https://pgimer.edu.in

Open the spot for applying for internship at Chandigarh PGI mer.

Submit your all documents required for it.

Wait for a call from the official authority of the PGI mer Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?