7th March 2018, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Internship for BDS student?

Dear friends, I want to apply for senior internship after my BDS which I am doing in Government college in Chennai. Kindly let me know the procedure to apply for such internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure followed to apply for senior internship after completion of BDS?
  2. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHU for BDS candidate?
  4. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS Doctor?
  6. Procedure to apply for an Internship in PGIMER, Chandigarh for BDS student of private college? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Hyderabad for BDS 4th year student?
  9. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship in government dental college in 2018?
  11. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  12. What is the procedure to transfer internship from one company to another?
  13. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  14. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  15. Internship in colleges of Delhi after BDS? Procedure to apply for them?
  16. Can a BDS do internship at BHU, Varanasi? Procedure to do internship?
  17. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  18. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in AIIMS for BDS final year student?
14th April 2018, 10:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Internship for BDS student?

To apply for internship being a BDS student, you have to choose an institute at first. Then you have to contact the institute and check out for the professor under whom you want to do the internship. Now you have to get a permission letter from your college and submit it with your resume to the professor incharge of the institute. If they find you eligible for their institute then they will call you for the selection after clearing which you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?