4th May 2017, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to apply for senior internship after completion of BDS?

I am completing BDS in October after that I want to join senior internship. How to apply senior internship after BDS government college in Tamilnadu? Can you please let me know the procedure which I have to follow next? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing senior internship in Chennai after completion of BDS course?
  2. Which Dental Hospital offer Senior Internship for BDS students? How can I apply for Internship?
  3. How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka
  4. Dental colleges in Ernakulam which provides senior internship and procedure to apply?
  5. How to apply for Senior internship in Chennai being a BDS student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Senior Internship in Government college after BDS?
  7. Procedure to get internship admission in Pune after BDS completion?
  8. How to do Internship from TATA Motors after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical branch? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Procedure for Senior internship in Kerala? List colleges offering senior internship in Kerala?
  10. How to apply for senior internship after BDS in government dental college in Tamilnadu?
  11. Am I eligible to do internship in government college after completion of BDS final exam?
  12. Senior internship in Tamil nadu government colleges after BDS?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship in AIIMS after finishing BDS?
  14. List of Dental Colleges which offer Internship to BDS graduate in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in Banking exams after completion of BDS Internship?
  16. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Central government colleges during final year of BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Internship in colleges of Delhi after BDS? Procedure to apply for them?
13th May 2017, 12:28 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to apply for senior internship after completion of BDS?

You can contact various dental hospitals in big cities for such internships. If you have any contacts, then try to get it through reference, which will make your task easier.

Most of the dental hospitals prefer interns, only through referral procedure. Hence, it will be difficult without any reference.
19th June 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure followed to apply for senior internship after completion of BDS?

I am completing BDS in October this year from HIDS, Poanta, H.P. and after that I intends to complete my internship from PGI, Chandigarh. Please suggest me full procedure to get a chance to complete my internship from PGI, Chandigarh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?