2nd January 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do major project in RCI?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech final year from electrical department. I'm interested to do my major project in RCI. So, I just want to know the procedure to be done. Please help me. Thanking you Sir.

5th January 2017, 04:10 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: What is the procedure to do major project in RCI?

The procedure depends on whether or not you have done your an internship term there or not. If you have already been associated with them before then it is quite easy for you, all you have to do is contact your boss from them and make the necessary arrangements.
If you have never been associated with the company before, then do the following:
1. Check out there website to see if they all students to do their final year projects and for an application form regarding the same. Mostly you will not find anything like this hence do the following after.
2. Draft a formal letter to the head of the department(electrical) requesting for permission to conduct your final year project.
3. Make sure you write and send 2-3 copies to 2-3 different heads of that company like the management head, then the industry head etc.
4. Go to their office and inquire about the letter after a couple of days of it being delivered.
5. Fix a meeting with the concerned person after repeatedly sending a letter and asking for a response.
6. You will either get to meet or not, if you do then you will have to pitch your entire project to them and explain why you need to do it in their company only.
You must have given a jist about this in your letter but you must be ready with the smallest of the details for if and when you get the details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?