2nd March 2016, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship? List of companies which we can apply for the internship?

What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship? List of companies which we can apply for the internship? Can you please give me the complete information soon as possible? Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  2. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  4. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  6. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  7. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  8. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  9. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  10. Procedure to get summer internship admission under Electronics stream?
  11. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  12. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  13. List down the companies to apply for internship after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  14. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  15. List of companies which provides internship for Electronics and Telecommunication students? What should be the procedure followed to apply for them?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  18. Can I do an Internship during my B.Sc(Computer Science) course? List of companies offering Internship in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
22nd September 2016, 03:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship? List of companies which we can apply for the internship?

To apply for internship in a company there are three ways.

> Direct contact with the HR of the company.

> Employee referral.

> College referral.

You can directly visit the HR of the company and request him/her, so that you get a chance to do your internship. Make sure that you don't annoy that person.

If you want to apply through your college then at first you have to get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college mentioning about the internship and the area of interest for the training. Get a NOC from the college.

Prepare a well defined resume, attach the relevant documents and send them with the application to the HR department of the company. Or if you have any reference over there like a friend or a relative working there at a respectable position, then you can get the internship directly through their reference.

If your resume gets shortlisted the you will receive an acknowledgement and will be called for interview. Some companies conducts entrance examination to select the candidates for internship. After clearing the interview and the examination you will be eligible to start your internship in the company.

Here are some of the companies where you can apply for internship:

> BHEL.

> SAIL.

> L&T.

> BEL.

> HAL.

> IISC.

> ISRO.

> ONGC.

> NTPC.

> Reliance.

> Tata motors.

> Mahindra group.

> Wipro.

> IBM.

> TCS.

> Infosys.

> DELL.

> Microsoft.

> Syntel, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?