2nd March 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys and IBM?

hi

This is Lokesh Bansal.I am doing VII B.TECH ME. Iwant to apply internship in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, oracle etc... I may have some references, but I don't know how to apply.... please help me... It will be really helpful if you can answer me back.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys and IBM? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  4. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle while doing B.Tech IT?
  6. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
  7. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  9. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  11. six months internship in companies like Insosys, TCS and IBM for MCA student?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  13. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  14. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  15. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  16. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  18. How can I apply for 45 days Internship in TCS, Infosys, IBM and Oracle being a B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
22nd September 2016, 04:18 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys and IBM?

TCS, IBM, Infosys, Oracle etc. are the top most multinational companies at present and it very tough to get an opportunity for internship in these companies.

You must have a strong reference like a friend or a relative working there at a respectable position. With their reference you can get the internship very easily.

You can also apply through your college. Get a recommendation letter stating that you want to do internship and the training area for your internship from the training and placement department of your college. Get a NOC from them.

Prepare a detailed resume and attach it with the letter and relevant documents and send it to the HR department of the company.

If your resume is shortlisted then you will get an acknowledgement and will be called for interview to complete the selection procedure.

These companies conducts a written test followed by a HR interview to select the candidates for internship.

After successfully clearing the interview and the written test, you will be allowed to start your internship in the particular company.
22nd September 2016, 04:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, Infosys and IBM?

TCS, IBM, Infosys, Oracle etc. are the top most multinational companies at present and it is very tough to get an opportunity for internship in these companies.

You must have a strong reference like a friend or a relative working there at a respectable position. With their reference you can get the internship very easily.

You can also apply through your college. Get a recommendation letter stating that you want to do internship and the training area of your internship from the training and placement department of your college. Get a NOC from them.

Prepare a detailed resume and attach it with the letter and relevant documents and send it to the HR department of the company.

If your resume is shortlisted then you will get an acknowledgement and will be called for interview to complete the selection procedure.

These companies conducts a written test followed by a HR interview to select the candidates for internship.

After successfully clearing the interview and the written test, you will be allowed to start your internship in the particular company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?