7th July 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying internship while doing BioTech course?

What is the procedure followed for applying internship while doing BioTech course? Can you please let me know the information on the same as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the answer soon .Thank you!

16th July 2016, 01:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying internship while doing BioTech course?

The procedure of application for internship opportunity depends on the concerned company in which you are applying. Some companies have online provision of application wherein one can submit resume and candidates are shortlisted for interview on the basis of resume. For some companies you need to get the application form offline and apply with the requisite documents. Some recruit interns through referral from its employees while others recruit interns through third party internship portals and consultancies.

You can pursue training cum internship from:-
-Bioinformatics Institute of India, Noida
-Miranda House, Kamla Nagar, Delhi
-DOEACC Centre, Imphal, Imphal
-Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Erstwhile CEDTI, Punjab
-Indian Institute of Biotechnology, Bala Nagar, Hyderabad
-Universal School of Biosciences, Vikas Puri, Delhi
-microSat Biolab, Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?