8th May 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in L&T?

I am the second year student of B-tech and i want to do internship in L&T.

What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in L&T? Can someone please explain in brief the information about the internship to do in L&T. Awaiting for the reply.

2nd October 2016, 03:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in L&T?

L&T (Larsen & Tourbo) offers internship to b.tech candidates. But I would say not to apply for internship in L&T during the 2nd year of your course, because due to lack of proper knowledge and experience your application may get neglected. You can definitely apply during or after completing your 3rd year.

Get a permission letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Write an application mentioning that you want to do internship and the area of interest.

Prepare a detailed resume, attach the letter, the application with it and address it to the HOD of L&T.

After the selection of your resume you will receive an acknowledgement letter from them. Get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it again to the company. Now you will be called for interview to complete the selection process after which you can start your training.

The best way to apply is through employee reference. So, if you have any contact in L&T who is working at a respected position, then request the personnel to refer your name for internship after which you can get the internship very easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?