7th June 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

How can I do internship in UK/US while doing Biotech?

hi,

Ive completed msc biotech...wana do an internship abroad in uk/us...can anyone guide me as to how i can go about it.....if sumone currently in us/uk employed in the biotech field can advice me i wud be very thanful.

my mail id : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details about summer internship for B.Sc Biotech student?
  3. List of companies in Delhi to do internship for B.Sc Biotech student?
  4. Details of the companies and institutes offering summer internship? Procedure to apply for Internship? I am pursuing Biotech from Amity, Noida
  5. What are the ways to apply for internship in Coimbatore being B.Sc. (Biotech) student?
  6. Procedure to do Internship in BHEL for BioTech candidates and its Fee Structure? -- [New]
  7. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying internship while doing BioTech course?
  9. How can i apply in a good institute for Internship in Biotech field?
  10. How I proceed for summer internship in IISc after completion of B.Tech Biotech 5th semester?
  11. What is the procedure to do internship in DRDO?
  12. Are there any institutes in Mumbai offering summer internship programs for 2nd year Biotech students
  13. How to do internship from a good university after doing BTech Biotech 2nd year
  14. How can a B.Tech Biotech 6th semester student apply for internship in Hindustan Unilever Limited?
  15. What are the avenues available for doing summer internship second year Biotech engineering student?
  16. Information about companies and hospitals to do internship while doing B.Sc Bio Tech?
  17. How to do summer internship of 45-50 days in DNA Technology field
  18. Which are the internship programmes in Pharma companies?
15th November 2011, 11:40 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I do internship in UK/US while doing Biotech?

You can get internship through biotechnology also
you need to perform well in your semester.
based on that you will be given grades by which your scholar ship will be given.
All The Best!
15th November 2011, 11:42 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How can I do internship in UK/US while doing Biotech?

You can get internship through biotechnology also
you need to perform well in your semester.
based on that you will be given grades by which your scholar ship will be given.
All The Best!
7th March 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How can i do my final year project in bhel while doing b tech in biotechnology
17th August 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I m doing btech biotech 2 year from amity university and I have to do 3month traning from abroad can any one tell me the procedure for applying in any biotech university.. in U K and USA.
9th September 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MSc biotechnology this year.. wanna do internship in abroad.. can anyone tell me how i can apply for this.?? i shall b vry thnkful... my email id is.. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?