4th May 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do summer training in maruti suzuki?

Sir/Mam, I want to summer training in maruti suzuki. Please send me link for training apply and procedure? I am not sure on what steps to be followed. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do summer training in maruti suzuki? -- [New]
  2. Procedure of training from Maruti Suzuki?
  3. Procedure to apply for six months industrial training in Maruti Suzuki after Mechanical engineering?
  4. Procedure to join training at Maruti Suzuki?
  5. How to join training at maruti Suzuki?
  6. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  7. Procedure to enroll for six months training in Maruti Suzuki?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in Maruti Suzuki for 6 months?
  9. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  10. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  11. Procedure to do Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  12. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  13. Procedure to do Summer Internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Maruti Suzuki or Toyota for Automobile 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  17. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  18. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd August 2017, 11:44 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do summer training in maruti suzuki?

In order to apply for internship in Maruti Suzuki, you have to visit their official website and fill up the application form. Now get a recommendation letter from your college and send it along with a resume to the HOD of the company. They will call you to appear for a written examination after clearing which you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?