27th February 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in HAL koraput?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am rupesh pandit i am student of b.tech 2nd year in mechanical engineering, i want to do summer internship in HAL KORAPUT , tell me it is possible if yes, then please tell me the procedure? Can you please guide me on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

11th March 2016, 06:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in HAL koraput?

There is no online provision of application for internship in HAL Koraput. Hence you need to go for offline mode of application. You need to contact the concerned branch of HAL. Approach the HR department and get to know the details of internship opportunity. If there is opening, get the application form. Fill the application form as per specified instructions and submit it to the concerned authority with requisite documents. Make sure you get a confirmation receipt of your submission of application of internship. Make sure you know the selection procedure of interns and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?