27th February 2016, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for an internship in HAL sunabada koraput?

Sir/Mam,

I am the student of GIET , BBSR ( 3rd yr EEE) i want to do summer internship in HAL , can u tell me the procedure how can i apply for the internship? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me.

10th April 2016, 07:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for an internship in HAL sunabada koraput?

There is no online provision of application in HAL for internship opportunity. Hence you need to opt for offline mode of application. You need to contact the concerned branch of HAL and get the application form. Fill it up and submit it with the requisite documents. Follow the specified instructions to apply properly. Make sure to retain confirmation receipt of submission of application form.
10th February 2018, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

I am the student of GIET, GUNUPUR (1st year CSE) i want to do summer internship in HAL, can you tell me the procedure how can i apply for the internship? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me.
6th March 2018, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

My self SATYABRAT DASH.I am the student of GANDHI ENGINEERING COLLEGE (GEC), BHUBANESWAR (3RD YEAR MECHANICAL) want to do summer internship at HAL,can you tell me the procedure how can I apply for the internship?Can someone please guide me with the information on about of HAL?
24th March 2019, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir, As per instruction a recommended student for summer intern at HAL Sunabeda needs to go for Police verification and to submit Form B i.e indement bond .Question is from which jurisdiction these two documents required? Students residence,where he/she studies or from Sunabeda ?
23rd April 2019, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam, I am the student of NIST , BERHAMPUR ( 3rd yr ECE) i want to do summer internship in HAL , can u tell me the procedure how can i apply for the internship? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?