5th February 2012, 12:53 PM
singhsadhana

What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?

Hi Team,

This is sadhana sindh doing B.E at Amityuniversity in the stream of Aerospace Engineering.

Kindly suggest us what the procedure to do internship at HAL in INDIA.

I am in 6th sem.

Kindly provide us the apportunity to do internship at HAL.

kindly treat as urgent and revert me as soon as possible

Any farmalities we have to follow to do internship at HAL .

kindly provide the apportunity to do internship at HAL .

Thanks & Regards
Sadhana Singh.

7th April 2012, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?

what is the procedure to do internship in any of the companies? i finished my engineering....
20th May 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure to do internship at HAL in India? List of formalities I have to follow?

i am a telecommunication engineering student and will be completing my BE in june.... so i wanted to know the procedure to apply for internship in HAL, bangalore. can anyone guide me?
1st June 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Does HAL give six month internships,if it give how to apply for that,please tell me
12th November 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get an internship in HAL for 6th sem MCA's?
5th March 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by singhsadhana View Post
Hi Team,

This is sadhana sindh doing B.E at Amityuniversity in the stream of Aerospace Engineering.

Kindly suggest us what the procedure to do internship at HAL in INDIA.

I am in 6th sem.

Kindly provide us the apportunity to do internship at HAL.

kindly treat as urgent and revert me as soon as possible

Any farmalities we have to follow to do internship at HAL .

kindly provide the apportunity to do internship at HAL .

Thanks & Regards
Sadhana Singh.

contact [email protected]! they will give you whatever needed
2nd April 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Hi,

This is Debashis Khatai did my B.tech in Computer Science and Technology on the year of 2011 and currently I am working in IBM India Pvt. Ltd. But I am interested in HAL. To enter Into HAL what should I do?
Kindly respond to the same or You can revert to my id: [email protected]. Waiting for your replay.

Thanks & Regards,

Debashis Khatai
26th April 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E. in Mechanical Engineering.
Persuing M.Tech.
How to apply intranship in NAL,HAL, BHEL, BEL Bangalore.
Please reply me as soon as possible.
6th May 2023, 01:35 AM
rbagdiya1

To do an internship at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) in India, you can follow the below-mentioned procedure:

1. Visit the official website of HAL and check for any internship opportunities that match your field of study.

2. Check the eligibility criteria and ensure that you meet the requirements.

3. Prepare a resume highlighting your academic qualifications, skills, and any relevant experience.

4. Apply for the internship by filling out the application form available on the HAL website.

5. Attach the required documents such as academic transcripts, resume, and recommendation letters.

6. Submit the application form along with the supporting documents.

7. Wait for the response from HAL regarding your application. If your application is shortlisted, you may be called for an interview or other selection procedures.

8. If selected, you will be required to complete any formalities related to the internship, such as signing an internship agreement, obtaining necessary approvals from your educational institution, and obtaining any required permissions from the concerned authorities.

It is important to check the official website of HAL for any updates or changes in the application process and follow the instructions carefully to ensure that you meet all the formalities and requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?