21st August 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 4th year CSE students?

I am student of b.tech 4th year from Cse branch and we have to go for industrial training on php after examination.So, please send me the details of companies offering internship.I will be thankful to you. Can you please give me the information soon?

8th September 2016, 03:06 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List of companies offering internship for B.Tech 4th year CSE students?

Please go through the list below.

Here are some names of companies which provide good internship. As you are a CSE student, there is always a chance for you to impress them during interview and make them offer a job to you after completion of your internship. One big advantage is that when you apply for those companies later and tell them you did an internship with them, you will be top of the queue.

List of companies :

> TCS
> IBM
> Accenture
> Infosys
> Wipro

Among them IBM is most costly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?