11th July 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow for doing internship from ENTC company in Pune?

I am a Third year student of electronics and telecommunications branch of Marathawada Mitra Institute Of Technology, Pune University. I want to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune in June. Please guide..

21st July 2016, 03:52 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow for doing internship from ENTC company in Pune?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned company, you will have to get the application form for internship program from the branch office.

After getting the application form, you will have to fill in the application form by providing the minimum documents required and submitting the course fee.

Once you are done with the procedure and you fulfill the eligibility criteria, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the above mentioned company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?