10th December 2022, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for Senior internship program after completing BDS?

I am completing BDS from karnataka by next month. I would like to join for senior internship in any hospital in Kerala (in my native ernakulam). What are the procedure? Where I have to enquire about this??

20th December 2022, 12:02 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for Senior internship program after completing BDS?

Most of the dental hospitals prefer interns through referral procedure.
Thus if you have any reference then go for it , otherwise it will become difficult for you to apply for any internship in good hospitals.
You can take help of online sites and apply through the same if you find any internship of your choice.
You can also send email to the HR of hospital requesting for internship , specifying your qualification and interest.
Try to contact peoples around you that can help you in forwarding your resume to your desired hospital.
Start from a private , less reputed hospital as it will give you experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?