29th August 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the process followed to get internship of MCA in IT companies which are present in Bangalore?

What is the process followed to get internship of MCA in IT companies which are present in Bangalore? Can someone please give me the right answer on this as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the complete information on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for internship in companies which are present in Bangalore after completion of MCA with 74% marks?
  2. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  3. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  4. Internship in Bangalore for MCA students with stipend facilities?
  5. List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies?
  6. Companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  7. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? Criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  9. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  10. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  11. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore?
  12. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  13. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  14. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  15. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  16. List of companies offering internship for MCA students in Bangalore?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  18. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
30th August 2015, 11:41 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed to get internship of MCA in IT companies which are present in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the process followed to get internship of MCA in IT companies which are present in Bangalore? Can someone please give me the right answer on this as soon as possible? Awaiting to get the complete information on the same. Thank you!
Mostly in IT companies the internship can be applied through online. For example, if you wish to apply for TCS then you have to submit your resume through online. After that you may contact the TCS academic relationship managers through your college Training and Placement Cell. The resumes will be shortlisted and selected candidates will give Technical and HR interview through the phone. For other organizations the candidate has to follow the instruction given by the individual organization.
30th August 2015, 12:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process followed to get internship of MCA in IT companies which are present in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have mentioned some companies name for internship in Bangalore for MCA course. You should contact to below given address.

1. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

2. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

3. Global Edge Software Ltd., Global Village, IT SEZ, Pattangere, Mylasanandra Village, RVCE Post Off Mysore Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2346 7944

4. Iwave Systems Technologies Private Limited, 7/ B, 29th Main, Btm Layout 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Phone: 080 2678 6245

5. Ness Technologies, No. 33, 6th Block, 17th H Main Road,, Koramangala
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4196 1000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?