29th August 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What steps I should follow to apply for internships in BHEL/ECIL/BEL companies?

I am pursuing my b.tech final year in electronics and communication engineering. How can i apply for internship in bhel/ecil/bel etc.... in hyderabad. Can you please give me the complete details which I need to follow for it? Awaiting to get the answer soon!

30th August 2015, 11:19 AM
newmoon06

Default Re: What steps I should follow to apply for internships in BHEL/ECIL/BEL companies?

You can easily get training in these companies if you had a reference person who is currently working in that company.For this-

1-You have to first make your training letter from your college.
2-Forward your bio-data and documents to the training department of that company through that reference person.
3-Then they will list out the candidate who where selected for training.
4-And dates and timing of the training will also be there with the list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?