20th July 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for internship in IT companies for doing MCA 6th semester project?

What is the procedure to apply for internship in IT companies for doing MCA 6th semester project? Can someone please answer me soon as possible in this query? It will be really good if you can help me in this. Thanks a lot for understanding.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  2. Which are the internship companies for 6th semester project in MCA
  3. List of companies which allow 6th semester live project in MCA? Procedure to get in?
  4. Names of the companies where I can do project while in MCA 6th semester?
  5. How to get free internship for 6th semester project after studying in MCA
  6. Which Companies I can prefer for doing Project being a candidate pursing 6th semester of MCA course?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM and TCS for MCA last semester student?
  11. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which companies are providing internship for MCA project?
  13. List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program
  14. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech 6th semester student in Nagpur? Procedure to apply?
  16. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
  17. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  18. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
7th July 2017, 08:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for internship in IT companies for doing MCA 6th semester project?

In order to apply for internship in IT companies at first you have to log in to their official websites and upload your resume. Now if there are any vacancies available in the company then they will call you for the selection. You have to get a NOC from your college and may have to appear for a written examination. After that you have to face an interview clearing which you can start the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?