24th February 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?

I am student of BHARATH UNIVERSITY, My branch is mechanical. I have not done implant training at the end of 6th semester of 3rd year in summer holiday but i have done training course from INDO DANISH TOOL ROOM from jamshedpur jharkhand state for 13th days. please give me idea what i have to do? Provide me information to do implant training now at end of 6th semester.

22nd December 2017, 09:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?

To apply for inplant training you have to contact the concerned branch of the company you wish to intern. Then you have to write an application mentioning the details of your training and send it with your resume to the HR department of the company. College reference is must for industrial visit, so you have to submit a NOC from your college. If they find you eligible then they will allow you for the training.

Add: Jodhpur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015, ph - 081416 88811
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?