24th February 2011, 06:32 PM
akanksha rastogi

Where to join for summer training during holidays of B.Tech IT 2nd year?

i am a student of btech(it)-second year.my holidays are commencing from 15 maytill 1 july.where can i go for summer training in this period?

Related Questions:
24th February 2011, 11:05 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Where to join for summer training during holidays of B.Tech IT 2nd year?

hi;

As you wants to do summer inteership after 2nd year

AS you want to issue NOC from your college which is non objectionable certificate .

you had to do try in the IT company like TCS INFOSYS L&nt and many other MNCs industries which are related to software sector.

I would suggest you to do some course like doing languages of various types like JAVA ,C++,.NET,PHP and many others from good NITs or reputed institutes which are certified and have demand further.
24th February 2011, 11:45 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: Where to join for summer training during holidays of B.Tech IT 2nd year?

Start applying to csir laboratories for the summer training. Send your resume along with an application pining to work & learn molecular biology techniques. Go through the websites of IIT, CSIR labs, government granted & funded organizations, ACTREC, IBAB, IBS, IMTECH & apply to their principal investigators.
10th March 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech 2nd year student(CSE). I want to pursue a summer training in a good company. Please suggest some names.
Ankit Gupta
10th March 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

which type of training happend in 2nd yr 6 week training period.
11th March 2011, 04:57 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

According to my opinion, 2nd year students are not eligibile for summer training.

Only 3rd & 4th Year students are eligibile for summer training.

Procedure For Summer Training are as shown: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Summer Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of below mentioned following industries / companies.

1. BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.)
2. SAIL (Steel Authority of India Ltd.)
3. FCI (Food Corporation of India Ltd.)
4. NALCO (National Aluminimum Company)
5. NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation)

The personnel department Or HR department of above industries / companies helps & guide you regarding Summer Training, training schedule, training duration, training fee etc.

All the Best
27th March 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i am a metallurgical 6th sem student and i want to know where should i do my training
15th May 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

suggest me some course which i can learn in my summer vacation .
21st May 2011, 10:22 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi all
in your summer vaction you do some good course in banglore or hydrabad or delhi
because they have good facility and good lectures for course..

you do C,C++,JAVA,>net

any one you do in summer or

you have interested in animation then you do maya course very useful for your future

BEST OF LUCK.........
18th June 2011, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Nowadays there has crept in many institutions which provides training in various languages like C,C ,java,.NET etc. but most of them are up to the mark in quality.So i want to acquire a quality and indepth knowledge in the various languagues without any waste of time as well as money. Sorry i forgot to mention that i am a 3rd year student doing B.tech in IT from WBUT.plz reply me what to do as soon as possible.
26th September 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I'am a student of btech cse 2nd yr(ptu) & i want to ask that,is companies are better for me or any institute for summer training after 2nd year
13th February 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of btech 2nd year it branch.......i just want to summer training...that which i done......web dessining,java or networking............plz tell me.......i know c .....
30th March 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

i do want to know the details of institutions that provide MAYA summer course in banglore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?