13th June 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What should i do for Summer Internship Program at Ranchi?

Dear sir,

I am persuing my PGDM in Finance and Marketing and want to do my summer internship at your Ranchi. Please tell my what should I do for the same?

7th July 2017, 11:41 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do for Summer Internship Program at Ranchi?

To apply for summer internship at Ranchi at first you have to choose a company and check out the vacancies for internship over there. Now you have to write an application mentioning about the internship details. You have to get a permission letter issued by the training and placement cell of your college. Next you have attach the application, the letter with your resume and address it to the HR department of the company. The selection will be done on the basis of a written examination or on the academic performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?