16th February 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get internship for B.E 3rd year in Electrical?

How to get internship for BE 3rd year in electrical?

What are the procedures?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  3. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  5. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year
  6. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Electrical Engineering student
  7. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. How to get internship for B.E 3rd year in Electrical? -- [New]
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship in Kolkata for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  11. How should I apply for internship in core companies while in B.E 3rd year Electrical and Electronics?
  12. Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Lucknow?
  13. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  14. Eligibility criteria and requirements to do Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How can I get internship in India after 3rd year of B.Tech in mining engineering?
  17. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  18. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
19th February 2015, 10:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get internship for B.E 3rd year in Electrical?

It is nice to see that you are looking forward to internship opportunities in the third year of your BE course. You can definitely get it but before that you need to follow some steps.

- First of all decide your field of interest in your domain.
- Research on the internet about companies which perform operations in that concerned field.
- Chalk out the list of companies with their contact details.
- Contact them and get to know whether there is any internship provision in them or not.
- If there, get to know the application procedure and apply accordingly.
- Make sure you follow all the application instructions correctly and apply in different companies.
- Respond to the companies immediately if they contact you and do the needful as requisite.
- Wait for the shortlisting process to get over and hopefully you will have one internship opportunity in your hand.
- You can also apply for internship in other domains.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?