17th February 2016, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the value of Java certificaton program in private sector?

I would like to do a java certification program as my friends are also going for it. I want to know about the value of this certification program. So kindly provide me information regarding this?

13th January 2018, 05:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of Java certificaton program in private sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to do a java certification program as my friends are also going for it. I want to know about the value of this certification program. So kindly provide me information regarding this?

Java Certification program is valuable, at the beginning of your career. Candidates after completion of the Java certification program can get jobs in various organizations. Candidates with Java certification are with high confidence and they will get very good respect of their colleagues. Java is highly in demand course, so the candidates with Java certification are preferred. Java certification is like an addition along with your academic qualification. It also improves your knowledge in Java. It is useful at the time of interview also to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?