10th October 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for internship programme in MBA Finance at Uttar Pradesh? Can I do internship from MNCs?

I am in 3rd semester of MBA Finance and now wanted to do internship. Please tell me where to apply for internship programme in Uttar Pradesh? Can I do internship from MNCs?

Related Questions:
  1. List of MNCs hiring Mechatronics Engineering students for internship programme -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of best MNCs for internship in International Business? Duration of internship programme available?
  3. Top MNCs to do internship in Civil Engineering stream? Internship programme structure and duration?
  4. List of hospitals offering Senior Internship to BDS Intern in Uttar Pradesh -- [New]
  5. Joining procedure of internship in Finance while doing 4th Semester MBA?
  6. How can MBA Finance student do internship from HDFC Bank? When to apply for it?
  7. How to apply for internship programme in MBA Finance at CRISIL?
  8. Which Companies in Udaipur offer 2 months Internship for MBA in Finance students? How can I apply for Internship and what are the documents required to apply for Internship?
  9. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Mahindra Finance for MBA graduate who is working in FMCG? Does they offer Paid Internship?
  10. Does the Infrastructure Development Finance Company provide internship to MBA Finance student? Procedure for the same?
  11. List of Banks offering an Internship to MBA(Finance) student in Himachal Pradesh?
  12. Power Finance Corporation offers Internship to MBA(Finance) student? Eligibility to apply?
  13. List of MNCs for internship programme while doing MS in Materials Science & Engineering
  14. Does Ministry of Finance offer Internship to MBA students?
  15. Eligibility to apply in Tata Motor Summer Internship Programme for MBA(Finance) holder? Fee expenses of SIP?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship programme without any expense in Hyderabad for MBA(Finance) student?
  17. Details of companies for summer internship programme in Kerala?
  18. How can I apply for Internship in SAIL, Vishakapatnam in Finance dept. being an MBA(Banking & Finance) student? When the application form will be released?
13th October 2017, 10:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for internship programme in MBA Finance at Uttar Pradesh? Can I do internship from MNCs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 3rd semester of MBA Finance and now wanted to do internship. Please tell me where to apply for internship programme in Uttar Pradesh? Can I do internship from MNCs?
List of companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training in MBA Finance:-

1. Axon IT Services, Sector H, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 093694 70561

2. Trendsetterz, Park Road, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 072759 00009

3. ZEAL IT SOLUTION ,Ganj Plaza, Nawal Kishore Rd, Hazratganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Phone: 099360 51024

4. Pari Technologies India, a division of Pari Business Group, 1, Alkapuri, Near Gayatri Mandir, terhi Pulia, Kursi Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Phone: 0522 410 2504

No, you can't apply in MNC for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?