5th November 2017, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

List of MNCs for internship programme while doing MS in Materials Science & Engineering

I am pursuing MS in Materials Science & Engineering and wanted to do one month internship from MNCs. Please tell me list of MNCs for internship programme.

Related Questions:
  1. List of MNCs hiring Mechatronics Engineering students for internship programme
  2. Top MNCs to do internship in Civil Engineering stream? Internship programme structure and duration?
  3. List of best MNCs for internship in International Business? Duration of internship programme available?
  4. Branch of Mazda Motor in India to do internship programme in Automobile engineering? List of other top Automobile MNCs for internship?
  5. Best companies for internship in Material Engineering? Module of internship programme?
  6. Winter Internship for BTech(Metallurgical Engineering & Materials Science) with stipend? -- [New]
  7. List of MNCs providing internship for Civil Engineering stream
  8. Where to apply for internship programme in MBA Finance at Uttar Pradesh? Can I do internship from MNCs?
  9. List of MNCs in Nagpur, Maharashtra for internship in EEE stream? Career opportunities after internship?
  10. Details of companies for summer internship programme in Kerala?
  11. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  12. List of the companies offering Summer Internship programme for B.Tech Metallurgy and Materials Engineering 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  15. How to increase internship chances in MNCs for Computer Science students?
  16. List out MNCs with vacancies for BE CSE holder
  17. Branches of Larsen & Toubro providing internship programme with stipend for Mechanical Engineering holder
  18. Details of internship programme and procedure to apply in Aeronautical Engineering Science at ISRO?
23rd November 2017, 08:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of MNCs for internship programme while doing MS in Materials Science & Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing MS in Materials Science & Engineering and wanted to do one month internship from MNCs. Please tell me list of MNCs for internship programme.
Re: List of MNCs for internship programme while doing MS in Materials Science & Engineering:-

1. Industrial Engineering Instruments, 203, 12th Main Road, 3rd Phase, Peenya Industrial Area, Bangalore - 560058, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2839 4520

2. Newtech Engineering, No. 1535, 3rd Cross, 4th E, Main Mariyappanapalya - Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560 021, India, Phone: 080 2210 7799

3. Hindustan Industries, Flat No. 201, Nagasai Niwas, Srinivasa Colony East, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6662 5999

4. Industrial Engineering Institute (IEI), 901, Paigah Plaza,, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2323 0433

5. Prasad Industrial Equipments, 11-176, Main Road, Near Bridge, Fateh Nagar, Fateh Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 2377 2908
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?