10th October 2016, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Tata Motor Summer Internship Programme for MBA(Finance) holder? Fee expenses of SIP?

I have done MBA in Finance and want to apply for Summer Internship Programme of Tata Motors. Can I eligible to apply? If yes, then how much is the fee of this SIP?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Summer Internship Programme will be released in Tata Motors? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Can I apply for internship program in Tata motors? What is the procedure for internship?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  4. Eligibility to apply for SIP & Cloud - Advanced Sales Training in The SIP School? Total fee expenses of this training?
  5. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria asked by Tata for doing internship?
  7. Benefits and advantages of pursuing Summer Internship Programme of Tata Motors?
  8. Procedure and qualification to apply for an Internship in BEL? Total fee expenses of Internship?
  9. When Tata Motors will release the notification for Summer Internship? Eligibility to apply for B.E. student?
  10. When the notification of Summer Internship will be released by Tata Motors? Eligibility to apply for B.E. students?
  11. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  12. How to do internship in Tata motor Lucknow?
  13. How can I apply for SIP(HR) program in Tata Steel?
  14. How to do summer internship in your company Tata steel?
  15. What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation?
  16. How to do summer internship in Tata Motors? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which branch of TATA is offering internship for degree in Mechanical among TATA Motors, TATA Steel, TATA Chemicals, TATA Power and TATA Technologies? -- [New]
  18. When the notification of Summer Internship will be release by Tata Motors, Hyderabad? Eligibility to apply for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) final year student?
14th October 2016, 10:25 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Tata Motor Summer Internship Programme for MBA(Finance) holder? Fee expenses of SIP?

The eligibility of the internship depends on the curriculum and the university in which you study.

If the university requires you to get internship after 2nd year, you become eligible then and so on. So, it solely depends on the requirements of the curriculum.

Since, as you have mentioned that you have already done the MBA, you can apply whenever you want to get the internship. You are already eligible.

Also, there is no fees for the SIP Program at the Tata Motors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?