14th August 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Where to apply for two month internship in MBA Finance at Udaipur? Documents required for it?

Sir, I am pursuing MBA in Finance from Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur and willing to do internship for 2 months. Where to apply for it? Documents required for it?

18th August 2017, 01:30 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where to apply for two month internship in MBA Finance at Udaipur? Documents required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am pursuing MBA in Finance from Sir Padampat Singhania University, Udaipur and willing to do internship for 2 months. Where to apply for it? Documents required for it?

Many organizations offer internship for MBA Finance students in Udaipur. Candidates can find the internship opportunities in the internship portals or in their college training and placement cell. They have to apply for internships through their college training and placement cell. Internships are offered to students on the basis of merit. Candidates can also apply for internships through employee referrals. They have to apply for internships with necessary documents like NOC from their college, resume and covering letter. Some organizations conduct interviews for shortlisting candidates. Some of the companies offering internships for MBA students in Udaipur/Rajasthan are given below;

Neu Tree Ventures Pvt. Ltd - Website Link

Uber Udaipur - Website Link

Wizorbit Software Pvt. Ltd - Website Link

Yo Tours - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?