30th October 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Where can i get Industrial training in Vizag being a Diploma student?

I want to know about the companies where can i get industrial training in Vizag being a Diploma student. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial Training for B.Tech(Chemical Technology) 3rd year student in Vizag?
  2. Companies which offer Industrial Training for Diploma engineering student in Kochi
  3. List of Institutions to do Summer Training in Vizag being a student of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  4. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Industrial training in great companies of India for Polytechnic student? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which company provides industrial training with stipend or without stipend in Udaipur?
  7. Industrial Training for 6 months for Diploma in Embedded Systems 6th semester student?
  8. What should I do to go for 6 months industrial training while doing my Engineering course?
  9. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to Polytechnic Diploma in CSE 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  10. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  11. Companies offering Industrial training in Instrumentation and Electronics for diploma student in Hyderabad?
  12. How to go for industrial training after diploma engineering?
  13. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
  14. Software companies which offer 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  15. Where to do coaching for AIIMS entrance exam in Visakhapatnam for B.Tech Biotech?
  16. Companies offering Industrial Training to Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student in Nagpur?
  17. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 6 months to Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  18. Industrial Training in Malaysia/Singapore for Banking & Finance student?
15th November 2015, 10:40 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Where can i get Industrial training in Vizag being a Diploma student?

Since, you are pursuing your Diploma course even you have not completed your Diploma. So, my honest suggestion is to complete your Diploma and then go for any training. Also if you want to go for the training meanwhile, then you can try in BSNL or Reliance because you will get training easily here.
10th March 2018, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can i get Industrial training in Vizag being a Diploma student?

How many students can go to industrial training in vizag steel from one college during 6th semester diploma mech..?
19th March 2018, 03:11 PM
p.sushmitha reddy

Post Re: Where can i get Industrial training in Vizag being a Diploma student?

Hello...
This is famous question in engineering students.
My sincere request to you that , it is better to complete your Diploma course first.

you can apply for the vizag steel plant(vsp).

The internship training generally starts from last week of may to July every year.But coming to Vizag steel plant(VSP) has separate department to look training activities.

Coming to fee structure they charge very normal fees(Rs.300/- per week)
and you can opt for required no of weeks.

If you want to know more about this training go to official page of the vizag steel plant (vps).

Hope i answered your query

.............THANK U...............
22nd March 2018, 02:48 PM
petere

Smile Re: Where can i get Industrial training in Vizag being a Diploma student?

I am commenting to let you know what a terrific experience my daughter enjoyed reading through your web page. She noticed a wide variety of pieces, with the inclusion of what it is like to have an awesome helping style to have the rest without hassle grasp some grueling matters...
27th September 2018, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Why don't have giving to students for industrial training for many students
27th June 2020, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I join to training insteelplant
Please how to proces
9th February 2022, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is ece students can take training in hpcl or nstl in vizag
13th February 2022, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma student I have industrial training for 6 months any chance join your company and any stay fond
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?