3rd August 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to go for 6 months industrial training while doing my Engineering course?

Sir/Mam,

I am a diploma engineering student and i have to go for 6 month industrial training .how can i go? Can someone please let me know the information on this as soon as possible to me? It will be really helpful for me to understand on the same!

15th August 2015, 11:11 PM
Limited10
Member+

Default Re: What should I do to go for 6 months industrial training while doing my Engineering course?

Companies do not provide 6 months industrial training they only provide 4 week industrial training for this-

1-You have to take training letter from your college.
2-And then go to the company meet the training head of the company and register your name for the training.
3-And submit your bio-data and document at the time of registration.
4-Then they will short list the name of the candidate for giving training.
19th August 2015, 05:46 PM
newmoon06

Default Re: What should I do to go for 6 months industrial training while doing my Engineering course?

6 months industrial training is not needed for the engineering students only 3 to 4 week training is sufficient.For getting enrolled in training you need-

1-To go through the office of that industry meet the training head of the company.
2-Take the registration form from there and select the course or field in which you want to do industrial training.
3-Fill the application form and submit it with your documents and training letter.
4-Then they will short list the candidate for the training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?