17th May 2011, 01:50 PM
Prakashmsrao

Where to do coaching for AIIMS entrance exam in Visakhapatnam for B.Tech Biotech?

Where can I get coaching for AIIMS entrance exam in Visakhapatnam for btech biotech?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any need of taking coaching for entrance exam of MSc Biotech? How many years of coaching is necessary?
  2. Coaching centres in Visakhapatnam for SRMEEE exam?
  3. Syllabus of MSc Biotech exam conducted by AIIMS,JNU and DU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Coaching centres in Visakhapatnam for MDS, AIIMS and AIPG 2016 entrance exams
  5. Which is the best coaching to qualify for AIIMS?
  6. Preparation tips for AIIMS entrance exam?
  7. List top coaching centres in Visakhapatnam for Medical entrance? -- [New]
  8. Coaching classes for preparation of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam in Nagpur, Bhopal, Kota and Bangalore? Tips for preparation and minimum marks required to qualify AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
  9. List of coaching classes in Delhi for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Course duration of MBBS in AIIMS?
  10. Which books to be referred for AIIMS entrance exam?
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  12. If I pass BSc Biotech with first division then will I be eligible to apply for AIIMS entrance exam?
  13. Which are the coaching classes in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai for JAM entrance exam for MSc Biotech and JNU entrance exam?
  14. M.Sc or B.Tech(biotech): better course after 12th with PCM? How to get admission after not clearing any engineering entrance exams?
  15. Which course is better for Biotech, MSc or B.Tech? How can I get admission in reputed colleges without entrance exam?
  16. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  17. Previous years question papers of AIIMS MSc Biotech entrance test
  18. List of Colleges offering Intermediate along with Coaching for NDA Exam in Hyderabad, Guntur, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam?
25th August 2011, 12:08 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Where to do coaching for AIIMS entrance exam in Visakhapatnam for B.Tech Biotech?

Dear

You have to prepare for the common entrance exam and if you successfully clear the exam then you would be awarded seat in your required field.

The centers which prepare you for then exam ::

Narayana academy

AAkash academy

Resonance

and many more

With regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?