14th April 2018, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Where Nokia offers Internship for BTech(Computer Engineering) student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply?

I am a student of B.Tech(Computer Engineering). I want to do my internship in Nokia. I want to know in India where Nokia company is located for internship? Give me the complete details and tell me about the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Where in India Microsoft offer internship for B.Tech(Software Engineering) students? Detailed information and procedure to apply?
  2. Where in India Huawei offer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) students? Detailed information and procedure to apply?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for Internship in Companies like Nokia, VLSI and Seimens?
  4. Where Tata Steel offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  5. How can I apply for an Internship in Nokia being an ECE 4th year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Google offers Internship to BTech(Computer Science Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  8. MPhasis offers Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  12. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  13. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Power Engineering) 6th semester student?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech Aeronautical Engineer?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
15th May 2018, 07:01 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where Nokia offers Internship for BTech(Computer Engineering) student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply?

Yes, being a computer engineering candidate, you can apply for the internship in Nokia. The application procedure is very simple and given as below:

1. Write an application to the General manager of Human Resource department of Nokia.
2. Attach a recommendation letter along with the application.
3. Submit the above in HR department before the due date of submission of application form.
4. After that, you have to wait for the list of shortlisted candidates.
5. Once the list of shortlisted candidates published by Nokia HR authorities, oyu can join Nokia if your name is present in the list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?