1st June 2020, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study PhD(Bengali) program in Netaji Subhas Open University for an MA postgraduate with 56.25% marks?

Hi friends, I have completed my MA in Bengal with 56.25% from Calcutta University. Now, I am a Teacher and I want to pursue PhD in Bengali from Netaji Subhas Open University. Please let me know the criteria for admission in this university for this PhD program.

6th June 2020, 03:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Bengali) program in Netaji Subhas Open University for an MA postgraduate with 56.25% marks?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Bengali at Netaji Subhas Open University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade B in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized university. The qualified candidate at the UGC-NET/GATE/SET/UGC-CSIR NET will be allowed by the Research Advisory Committee to appear for the entrance test followed by an interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.wbnsou.ac.in by clicking on Admission tab. Register yourself and login with the details to fill the application form. Upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents and pay the application fee online. Submit the form and save the copy for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?