25th September 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study PhD(Botany) in Mother Teresa Women’s University?

I want to secure admission in Mother Teresa Women’s University for PhD program in Botany. Can you please let me know what is the criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly help me to know about the admission criteria.

28th September 2019, 05:08 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Botany) in Mother Teresa Women’s University?

Admission criteria to study PhD (Botany) in Mother Teresa Women’s University are as mentioned below:-

Admission will be done through entrance examination from any of the following - NET, JRF, GATE, University Entrance Test etc. along with Interview.
29th September 2019, 03:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD(Botany) in Mother Teresa Women’s University?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Botany is a Doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Botany is three years.

** For the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Botany course, the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Botany is 55%.

** The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?